04 November 2010

Dreams Do Come True II

Did anyone watch Oprah today? The hot topic of the hour was Teen Heartthrob Surprises and the Backstreet Boys were on, so of course I watched. The show started with Oprah's staff surprising her by bringing Oprah's teen crush Jackie Jackson to the studio and then taking her out to dinner!



She was obviously FLOORED. I especially loved how at first she couldn't even get near him because she was in such a state of shock. And then, she said that it was a dream come true for her. And then it struck me. She is OPRAH. One of the most influential women in the world. And her dreams are still coming true.

Lately, I've been feeling like I'm running out of time for everything and that I need to accomplish certain things before a certain age. I even made a bucket list (but I think that's more for memory purposes... )

To see that Oprah still has dreams that are coming true...It gave me a lot of hope for my dreams and made me really happy.

And then the Backstreet Boys (with Kevin!!!!) came on and I almost threw up because I got extremely giddy.



#KTBSPA!!

1 comment:

la beast said...

why didnt you apply for this?