03 February 2011

How to be a 20-something

What are you supposed to do when you're in your 20s?
Are we supposed to make a certain amount of money by x age?
Is the bullshit supposed to stop?
What type of adult should we be?
We have to have it all figured out, right?

All I know is that I'm just trying to live as happily as I can, and I hope you are too!

I read this great article about "How to be a 20-something" that basically states that you should enjoy your prime years and forget the naysayers.

My favorite lines:

“Date people who you know you’ll never be able to love.”

"Remember that you’re young and that the world is your oyster. Everything
is possible, you still have so much to see and hear. You went to a good school
and did good things. Figure if you’re not going to be successful, who the hell
is?"

Read motivational article here.

No comments: